1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Worth the wai for future Androids on Verizon Wireless?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by kcnish, Aug 28, 2010.

1. kcnish

kcnish New Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Hey guys,

I am a Verizon Wireless customer, and it is time for an upgrade this coming weekend. I am really considering the HTC Incredible over the X (too big for me) and D2. Would if be worth it to wait a month or two for any future Android phones?

Thanks,
    kcnish

Advertisement

2. mauiblue

mauiblue Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    It's all up to you. As soon as you pick up the "lastest and the greatest" another device will take its place. As soon as I knew I wanted a new smartphone, I shopped around and settled with the HTC Droid Incredible a month after it was released. A few weeks before I received it, Droid X was being promoted as the next best thing. I stuck to my guns and stayed with what I first decided in getting and I'm very happy with the Incredible. I am also up for a "new every two" upgrade next year so if I decide to get the next gen android phone then I will. I'm willing to stay with the Incredible longer if the Incredible does get the Froyo update sooner than later and if Otterbox would decide on making a case that would accomodate the Incredible and 2150 extended battery combo. I highly doubt that Otterbox will make a case that will work with the extended battery though. In otherwords, I would really want more aftermarket parts support for the next smartphone I do get especially a sweet case and better battery performance.

3. kcnish

kcnish New Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Thank you very much for the insight mauiblue! Hopefull that 2.2 is out soon! How come you like the Otterbox?

--kcnish