• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Would anyone like a Lockerz invite?

Click here to submit your e-mail: LOCKERZ INVITES! - Home

OR: shoot me a PM on here of your e-mail if you'd like. 100% confidential, i'll delete the PM after i invite.

I will get you the invite out asap. (usually within an hour...unless i am sleeping..which i plan on doing soon :D going on 2:30 am on the east coast)

Lockerz.com is a web site that users can accumulate "PTZ" or points which you can redeem for electronics and other prizes
All you have to do is Log In daily and answer one poll question and get 2PTZ for each
Users can also invite friends, family or anyone and earn 2 more PTZ for each person who signs up! After getting 20 people signed up you can become a Z-Lister which will earn you 4 PTZ instead of 2!
Some awesome prizes include:
iPods: Touch: 600PTZ, Nano 16GB: 425PTZ, Nano 8GB 300PTZ, Shuffle 4GB: 200PTZ
Macbooks: 1000-2500PTZ
XBOX 360 console: 675PTZ
TV's: 3000PTZ
PS3: 625PTZ
Wii Console: 250PTZ
All the hot new released video games for PS3, XBOX and PSP! 100PTZ for most
etc. etc.

LOCKERZ INVITES! - Home

They are going to start to have all their prizes in stock all the time so hurry and get started on racking up ptz...invite your friends...everything...

it's a sweet site...no credit card none of that BS...if you don't like it then just stop using it...they won't e-mail you and all that garbage

thanks folks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones