1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Would anyone...?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Canesfan, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Canesfan

Canesfan Android Enthusiast

....consider upgrading to the newer Galaxy S8+? On one hand, they both run the same OS, but the S8 has a different & faster processor. Any comments, as I'm thinking about it?

2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

From the Note 5?

My Darling Bride has the S8+ and it's a gorgeous phone. Awesome display and comfortable in hand. Very classy phone. It's a shame all she does with it is talk, text, Facebook and Solitaire: I keep telling myself to save the money and get her a Jitterbug... anyway, the only reason I didn't pounce on it was because I knew the Note 8 would be out in a few months, with everything the S8+ has and more. The Note 8 Unpacked Event is scheduled for August 23rd at 10 AM Eastern. Livestream it on the Samsung YouTube channel!

dontpanicbobby and uofl0728 like this.
  3. Canesfan

Canesfan Android Enthusiast

Well I went ahead and ordered an S8-Plus. I will sell my Note 5, but wifey is keeping hers, still a great phone.

The_Chief and dontpanicbobby like this.
  4. uofl0728

uofl0728 Lurker

The S8+ is by far the best smartphone I've ever owned and hands down its worth every penny trust me when I say this.  You're going to love it

The_Chief and Canesfan like this.
  5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

It's going to feel skinny but long.

6. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

Sorry, you set me up for this...

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!
    :D:D:D

dontpanicbobby likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 release date was August 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

August 2015
Release Date
Reviews