• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Would Bolt Browser w/Flash work on the Droid?

kbayer

Android Enthusiast
Dec 5, 2009
Houston, Tx
I use this browser on my NokiaN95. It's ridiculously fast and it pretty much does everything, even Flash... I've posted a link to their platform requirements page which is way over my newbie head -- so if you are a bit technically minded, can you tell me if this would work on the Droid?

Also, if I would have just downloaded it to try it and it would it have NOT worked, could I have screwed something up by doing so? (I didn't try yet, thought I'd check first.)

Bolt Browser - FAQ

Thanks for checking! The Nokia didn't support flash either, but the Bolt Browser, for lack of better understanding, streams the internet to the phone, so Flash, Mpeg, WMV, everything works on my Nokia when I use the Flash browser. Kinda like "Go To My PC".
Support or no support, the screen displays whatever the website is offering. Thought it would be cool until our our "official" Flash arrives.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones