1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Would you be willing to be a tester?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by AbidingActsPresents, Jun 17, 2019.

1. AbidingActsPresents

Hello, gang! I'm currently looking for testers who are willing to take the time to try out my game - Wasteland Highway. I'd appreciate any and ALL feedback. If the game is horrible, please let me know. If there are changes or improvements that need to be made, I'd love to make them. ALL testers will be given credit (with your permission) in the game's CREDITS section.

To clarify, I'm NOT looking for reviews, only feedback that can be used to improve and maximize user experience :)

If you'd like to contribute, feel free to download Wasteland Highway (via Google Playstore) and share your experience here. ANY feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for reading, and happy gaming!

IEnglish likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. IEnglish

IEnglish Lurker

Sure.🤠

AbidingActsPresents likes this.
  3. AbidingActsPresents

Thank you, IEnglish. Much appreciated!

Wasteland Highway

Wasteland Highway Forum

com.my.rebelhighway

*Loosely based on the events of Ezekiel 9 The world has ended, and peace is just a memory. The mad have inherited the earth. Every attempt to rebuild what-once-was constantly destroyed by both lawless rider and chrome-plated mutant. Serenity only exists in the brief moments between gun-fire and falling bodies. Survival is all that matters. With most of the world gone mad, a gunslinger of the post-apocalypse - Nix - lives day-to-day on the road scavenging for food and gasoline. But when a war-party emerges from the wasteland searching for Nix, he hits the wasteland highway to find out who or what is behind his bounty. Features: - Inspired by games of the C64, Atari, Amiga, NES, and other retro gaming systems. - NO ADS! - Weekly updates! Includes: - Reflex/speed based tactics required (BUTTON MASHERS BEWARE). - Hectic highway combat and furious, in-town shootouts. - Random road events and towns. - Search for food, fuel, and other supplies (NO CRAFTING). - Check-point / password save system (just like games of old!). - A single life/ no continues. - NO ZOMBIES!

READ MORE
June 26, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs