1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Would you like to be able to block certain developers from showing in the market?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by chaz_uk, Feb 10, 2010.

1. chaz_uk

chaz_uk Well-Known Member

I'm just browsing the market on my phone and every few games down there are utterly shite apps from a developer called "Aroma planning" which are pictures of women which you are supposed to touch.

I'd love a feature where you could block every app from that developer but I wouldn't know how or who to contact to ask if it could be implimented.
    As far as I know, the Market isn't a part of the open source components in Android and is Google's property but does anyone know if there is a contact email address for the android market developers so I could ask if such a feature could be added?

If I see another miniskirt touch game by that arsehole I'll probably end up snapping my nexus one in rage. :(

Edit: Doh, the feature requests forum is here: Feature Requests / Suggestions - Android Market Help

I answered my own question... :)

Advertisement

2. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Mortgage Underwriter
    Rochester, NY
    I would like that. Then again, there are a lot of filtering features that would be nice if they added them to the Market, not to mention a more robust search. This is Google after all, and their Market search is weak.