• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Would you return this replacement

sords

Jul 21, 2011
Sent my phone in over a month ago, took them a couple weeks to get me a replacement after they messed up processing the order. The phone I received is a refurb. The only issue I have noticed so far is whenever I make phone calls and want to access the dial pad, the screen turns off and on making it difficult to enter pin #s etc. Someone else on these forums had a similar issue.

The bigger issue is the phone I received has a ton of dust under the screen or their built in screen protector(I can't tell which, but there is all dust under there) in the top left corner. Can especially see it when the screen is black. It's not a huge deal, but I don't think I should have to settle for this. Would you return this replacement or is it not such a big deal. Im not interested in ripping off the screen protector.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones