• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jamala00

Android Enthusiast
Aug 9, 2011
For those of you that own the Inc2, did you come from the Inc? I have an upgrade I can use, but don't want to on the Inc2 coming from the original Inc. Given that, the only phones that seem to be coming out are 4.3" screens. That's too big for me. I found an Inc2 locally here, it is bran new (well 2 weeks old) and I can pick it up for $225.00... Is there anything about the Inc2 over the Inc that would make it worth the $225.00??? Tossed on this deal and wondering if others would go for it or not...

I might add... Mint with case and screen protector and 16 gig card

Gotta say, coming from the Inc myself, the Inc2 has way better battery life and the larger screen is nice too, it does feel a little bulkier but you get used to it. The reception is a bit worse but I'm on wifi most of the time and after multiple complaints to verizon they sent me a cell tower that i plugged into my router and now I have amazing reception at home.

Upvote 0
Sort of the same boat as you, but have an Eris. Just too slow so this week got a Inc2 barely used. My son has an Inc. Mine is a bit snappier and the slightly larger screen is nice, but not a big diff really. But for $225 out of contract that's a great deal and you could probably sell it when the next big thing comes out since you don't have to renew your contract. New toys are fun and it might just hold you over until what you really want arrives.

Upvote 0
Ya, I ended up passing on the deal. I guess I will give it to the end of the year. If nothing comes out that interests me maybe I will just "upgrade" to the Inc2 for free. Ya, I could probably re-sell it, and that almost makes me want to try it out. Honestly I am not all that interested in 4G right now, 3G loads webpages for me quite fast. I don't stream video, so I'm not real concered about 4G. My big hang up on all these new phones is the size. I like the size of the Inc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones