• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Wow I'm stupid!

scoobysnack

Nov 10, 2009
Hey Guys. I was able to root my phone... then I installed Voodoo.. a custom Rom etc. I was unable to download any apps from the Market. I tried to wipe and the root and return everything to Factory Reset via Odin.

Long story short my phone attempts to reboot and there is a shit load of "Force Close" appliation message that pops up over and over.

How do I just get this phone back to stock to start over? What is the simplest method?

Thank you!

Hey Guys. I was able to root my phone... then I installed Voodoo.. a custom Rom etc. I was unable to download any apps from the Market. I tried to wipe and the root and return everything to Factory Reset via Odin.

Long story short my phone attempts to reboot and there is a shit load of "Force Close" appliation message that pops up over and over.

How do I just get this phone back to stock to start over? What is the simplest method?

Thank you!

you have to remove voodoo before anything else...its a must.

[How to] Completely Remove Voodoo Lagfix - xda-developers

put adryn unistaller on ur sdcard or do it manually from clockwork recovery. then you can odin back to stock

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones