1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wow: Maybe we can now use an Android phone as it was intended to be used.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mbranscum, Feb 20, 2011.

1. mbranscum

mbranscum Member

Reading this review of the Atrix at the Huffington Post:
    Motorola Atrix 4G REVIEW: It's A Smartphone--And A Laptop

This quote is from the review:
    I expected long battery life, especially with AT&T claiming that you can watch two full-length movies in a row on a single charge. The phone is rated for up to nine hours of talk time, and in a day that included much multitasking and streaming a full-length animated movie from YouTube over Wi-Fi, the battery held up well.

Maybe we can finally get through a day without worrying about dimming our screen, turning off GPS, wifi, getting rid of our favorite widgets, updating weather, mail...and the list goes on and on.

Advertisement

2. mbranscum

mbranscum Member

Don't really believe you'll need it if you have access to a charger once a day. Probably won't even need once a day unless you're a heavy video/gamer type.

3. kenio8185

kenio8185 Member

I am, I was planning on using this for gaming a fair bit.

4. MassacrMan

MassacrMan Android Enthusiast

I can see the phone lasting through an entire days use just fine, but a day and half or even two days is pushing it.

But, I've been on a single charge of my Inspire for two days now and it's on about 30%. Granted I didn't touch it all that much.

5. whs37

whs37 Android Enthusiast

I was wondering how easy it is to take the battery out of those devices and stick in a backup. Taking the battery out would also be a good idea if the unit is not being used for an extended period of time. There is always a certain power creep which could deplete the battery completely.