• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wow my fat ass friend just destroyed my doritos

How does fat boy even have access to your Doritos in the first place.

what kind of setup are you running? An open kitchen policy?

That shit would never happen at my crib. I only give out kitchen privileges when friends bring over community booze .. and that even comes with restrictions. It's not like your going to run up in my shit like it's a deli.

Upvote 0
My roommate and I highly respect each other's property. I touch nothing of his without his permission unless it's something communal, like cooking spray, utensils, cookware, etc. and he touches nothing of mine without permission. We NEVER go into each other's rooms either. Privacy. I would recommend that perhaps you keep your doritos and other precious foods in your room... unless you share a room, then umm... EAT IT ALL RIGHT NOW! and then buy a safe. :p

Upvote 0
I had a BF during my college years who was this way with booze.

A friend had gifted me a gallon (!!) of Kahlua because she knew I enjoyed relaxing with a White Russian now and then. So I figured I was set through middle age with that bottle.

I came home from work one Saturday and went to fix one for myself and found the EMPTY bottle still in the cabinet. Since the BF was my roommate, I knew he had consumed it all (and I hadn't even opened it myself). When questioned, his response was something to the effect of "hell, it was there to be drank..."

Needless to say, over the few years that followed, his drinking problem became blatantly obvious. He was the sort who was never able to have a "liquor cabinet".

Upvote 0
This bastard ate my brand new bag of family sized doritos which I normally go through in a week.

I'm so ****ing pissed off right now, I just went and had to hide my other bag of Spicy Doritos and my m&m cookies.

Where were you at the time? Make him buy you another bag. Seriously don't be a doormat for others. Rather than telling us about it here confront the guy and get a new bag or even two out of it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones