• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wow the note 4 is amazing

1989galaxys4

Mar 12, 2014
Hello I just received my note 4 today a long with a spigen slim armor case and the ringken clear case which is currently on the phone. It virtually adds no bulk!! I love this case. I haven't ised the spigen case. I came from a,galaxy s4 and both on tmobile carrier.

Now what I like . Excellent battery life. I swear it's amazing. No need to put the screen all the way to max brightness like I idid on my s4. I received my phone at 4 and now it's 10.30 and I'm at 79%. I used two hrs of Google play music during the gym and used social media apps like Facebook and instagram.

Another plus is the screen SIZE it's perfect as I have pretty big hands. I can comfortably text and surf the web. Everything looks amazing .

Also it doesn't have a lot of bloatware like my s4 did and TouchWiz is super smooth

Now I don't see any negatives to be honest. The only thing I need to do is watch some YouTube videos to learn all the things with the note 4 like the s pen functions , etc

Oh the Lag part when u swipe to the right for flip board. I'm a deactivate it like everyone else . So any news app that u guys recommend?

Love mine but i do almost constantly hit tha multi window key on the bottom left corner of the phone while holding it... they chose some stupid places to put those function keys..

Do you happen to know how to switch the multi window tab from the right side of the screen to the left.... It sucks being a lefty lol.. Don't like reaching over to the right side of the screen for it.

Also I'm sure everyone downloads this keyboard but it's so much better than the Samsung one. It's called "swiftkey" . I like this keyboard because it has the emojis and doesn't change your words like the Samsung keyboard

Upvote 0
Volume was great brother. Using Samsung wired headphones. I was using Google play music. Had it one bar pass the "dangerous to hear past this volume level msg" that pops up. Never did I have to go full.. That would hurt the ears lol. Also I noticed that when placed on the back and u watched a YouTube video the sound came out clean and much better than the Galaxy s4 (since both are located behind the phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones