• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ya it is possible but none will do it due to the overall out come as the resource from development team is very limited not to take in to account that WM7 is closed source and it is proprietary software. Only reason WM7 was even ported to HD2 was due to the HD7 and HD2 share near same hardware standard as HD2 being the only true multi platform device to see these massive hack projects not seen anywhere.

I really doubt anyone wants WM7 on their MT4G when there are so many superior AOSP based rom out there. I mean don't get me wrong I am true WM user as most of the Android fanboys are idiots aka failed iPhone runaways who couldn't actually use WM as it actually requires knowledge to operate and run stable.

WM6.5.x base 29XXX is the most stable COM I ever used and ill never for get it even Android does not match it till this day. I was a developer now I am retired from it and moved on to Android project.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones