1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wrist Ray - Wear your Xperia Ray on your wrist with style.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ethan Clarkmoore, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Ethan Clarkmoore

Hey all,

I've always wanted the ultimate wrist communicator and was tired of waiting, so after researching ideal phone form factors for a wrist mounted system I chose the Xperia Ray and have made a wrist cuff that fits it perfectly using magnetic clasps. I wear a Buff (tubular fabric) to partially or fully conceal it and there's tons of designs to choose from to fit any style. I also made an art cover to fit over the screen and when I go out dancing I put a fractal screen saver on and turn it into wearable art. There's an Egyptian bracelet extension available that comes apart and extends the Wrist Ray straps to fit it on the upper arm.

THIS thing is what the iWatch wants to be! It's secure with full access to the screen (no plastic) and slides out beautifully to talk/text/take photos on it like a normal phone or you can leave it in and talk/text. Use Google Now to unlock the potential for voice functions or video chat with the front facing camera.

They are made with a laser cut neoprene base and detachable leather face that has a 3D printed shank to give it more structure. It's really elegant and simple and I can make the base in a variety of colors.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/251874054/wrist-ray-wear-your-xperia-ray-on-your?ref=shop_home_active_1

[​IMG]

Thanks, Ethan

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews