• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

13ilgal

Sep 29, 2012
I saw an online review of the G Note 2 (the phone) where the reviewer talked about taking a photo of a document, such as a business card, and then writing notes on it, such as where he met the person, etc. The article didn't explain how this was done. I couldn't find anything in the gallery that would allow me to directly write on an image, so I'm assuming you would have to convert to PDF and use a PDF annotator to get this done in the Note 10.1? Or is there some way we can do this in the Note 10.1?

Thanks for any ideas!

The way I would do it is to take a screenshot by holding the button on the s-pen and touching the screen with the picture/document you want to write on displayed on screen. This will capture the screen and allow you to annotate it. Then save it as a new picture. Or you can open the pic in S-Note and write on it.

Upvote 0
That works (picture with the pen). I'm not sure I even knew you could do that! :eek: Thanks!

The way I would do it is to take a screenshot by holding the button on the s-pen and touching the screen with the picture/document you want to write on displayed on screen. This will capture the screen and allow you to annotate it. Then save it as a new picture. Or you can open the pic in S-Note and write on it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones