1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General wrong password

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rl1v, Apr 16, 2016.

1. rl1v

rl1v Lurker
    None

Apr 16, 2016
    hello
    i bought the s7 edge 2 days ago, i set up everything but today i switch off the mobile, when i opened they ask me for the password and i am completely forgot, and with my id fingerprint is no enough, is block and i cant not use it, what can i do, after a several tries, now it said try in one hour, but i ran out of possible password i forgot, what can i do?

Advertisement

2. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy

Mar 10, 2012
    Male
    Computer Tech.
    Colorado Springs,CO.
    Looks like you will have to do a factory reset:
    Hard reset Galaxy S7 or S7 edge using recovery mode
    • Power off your device.
    • Wait for a few seconds while your phone is shutting down.
    • Press and hold the Power, Volume Up and Home buttons simultaneously to get into Recovery mode. (read: how to get into Galaxy S7 or S7 edge recovery mode)
    • Use Volume keys to navigate and Power button to select an option in Recovery mode.
    • Once in, from the main menu, using Power key, select wipe data factory reset.
    • If you want to clear app data cache too, choose wipe cache partition. Clearing cache often fixes various software related issues.
    • When done, go back to main recovery menu.
    • Select reboot system now and that’s about it.

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.