1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root Wrong time, eb01

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by yoyocallmemj, Feb 22, 2011.

1. yoyocallmemj

yoyocallmemj Newbie

Hey guys, this is the second time so far this has happened. The other time happened last week. I wake up in the morning wondering why my alarm hasn't gone off yet since I know it has got to be later than it is. Come to find out my phone is twenty or so minutes behind. My boyfriend checks his phone (at&t iphone) and has the correct time, leaving me rushing out of bed to get ready for work on time. Last week, the same thing happened. It was weird because at first I didn't know the time was wrong. I looked at an email in touchdown that said I received it at 7:21am. However, the clock on my phone only said 7:05am so I was like, "How in the world can I receive this email when it isn't even 7:20am yet!" So today I woke up once again late for work. I don't know why this is happening. I'm on EB01, voodoo. Please help, I can't have this happening. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

this is an issue for many on dl30/eb01 for whatever reason...go into settings-->date and time...if you have automatic (from provider/network) checked and thats causing time lag issues, then uncheck it and manually set the time yourself...and see if that helps

3. yoyocallmemj

yoyocallmemj Newbie

Thanks! I didn't know other people were having that problem - I checked the forums. I did what you said, hopefully that solves the issue

4. yoyocallmemj

yoyocallmemj Newbie

Well looks like your suggestion didn't work. Around dinner time last night, my phone was off about 10 minutes. So then I switched it back to the auto time and date and when I woke up this morning, it was wrong again...any other suggestions?

5. edgeupgx

edgeupgx Member

Same issue noticed it when using wifi and that is the only time. It actually happend to different times both of which is when I was on wifi at my work. Never noticed time being off at home.