1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

WTF? Agenda Widget Glitched Up?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Leonne, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Leonne

Leonne Member

Hi guys.
    I am having a BIG problem here (BIG because I use Google Calendar and the Agenda widget a lot in my Samsung Galaxy S2).

Today, I wanted to check what activities I have for tomorrow. To my surprise, when I turned to the page that has my Agenda widget (the one that came with the device), I found an ugly surprise.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Like you can see, for some reason my Agenda widget has Facebook events. Now there are a couple of problems here:

• I am not attending those events (and it's actually offensive that the Agenda widget thinks I will!)
    • The events are repeated over and over again and span various dates.
    How can I fix this? I have tried removing the Widget, I have restarted the device, I have checked the Facebook app to see if it decided to do something on it's own, and NOTHING is working!

Please help me with this. I really don't like this, and it really happened out of nowhere. I haven't tinkered with my calendar or settings for this to happen.

Advertisement

2. Leonne

Leonne Member

Solved it. Somehow, the Calendar app decided to sync everything from my Facebook. It never did that before.

It's also weird that it synced events I will not attend and duplicated them. At any rate things are as they were before and I'm happy with that.