1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

WTF Is up with the price of the N1 on eBay?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by samson_420, Jan 7, 2010.

1. samson_420

samson_420 Newbie

What gives? Do people know you can buy in from Google directly for less then 550?

They go for line 700 Bucks. . . . .WTF?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

i thought there was a thread about this yesterday and yes, some people are not smart.

3. samson_420

samson_420 Newbie

I think I just seen it after I put mine up. . . . But, still what gives. . . . . I am thinking of just selling like 10. . . To pay for one of my own. . . . LOL

4. freesoul27

freesoul27 Newbie

Becouse there is people that live outside the 4 countries(US,UK,Singapure,Hong Kong) and they want to get this phone.
    I am too want to buy it(i live in israel) from ebay, but i am waiting for more logical prices

5. samson_420

samson_420 Newbie

That is the only reason I could also think of. . . . But, all being sold to outside the states? Really?

6. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

there is a thread here that links to a site that shows you step by step how to get the phone ordered and delivered to anywhere in the world for like an extra 5 dollars.

7. mkrmec

mkrmec Well-Known Member

LoL dude.. open your mind a little .. USA is not the only country on the Earth... Nexus over 600$ is probably being shipped worldwide.

The USA only shipping N1s are clearly not that costly. That is if you open your eyes...

Edit:
    Ofc all are sold internationly.. more money dooh. Why would anyone even buy it from Ebay if they can do it directly from google.

8. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

come again?

9. freesoul27

freesoul27 Newbie

I do not know how credible this site.
    In ebay i can ask the seller to wrap the box as a gift and avoid my country taxes(34%).

10. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

well do what you want, if i lived in an excluded country i would be following the tut posted, the sites referenced are legit.

11. cigar3tte

cigar3tte Android Enthusiast

Are you able to buy multiple Nexus One's off the same Google account?

12. mayfly7110

mayfly7110 Lurker

@Caddyman or everyone else:

Where do I find that tutorial? Couldn't find the right Post...

13. mayfly7110

mayfly7110 Lurker

14. TaeKwonDonkey

TaeKwonDonkey Newbie

You can get 5 per google account

Nexus One Forum

The Nexus One release date was January 2010. Features and Specs include a 1400mAh battery, 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, and Snapdragon S1 processor.

January 2010
Release Date
Reviews