1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

wtf texting pictures android

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brawndo, Jun 1, 2011.

1. brawndo

brawndo Newbie

When I get or send pictures it makes me resize them to tiny which is freaking ******ed. I mean isn't that why I have unlimited data....so I can text a 3MB picture -_-. On top of that it sends them as a slideshow or some BS and only lets you view them in big (I hesitate to say they're big because they're fail small) version for like 10 seconds and it goes back to tiny text mode. wtf is this?

edit: I've tried sending them directly from the picture and the insert picture from camera option. neither work.

2. olskool

olskool Well-Known Member

Calm down. That is just the way it works using text to send pics. They have to be compressed in order to send. Nothing can be done to change it. Even email does it only not quite so tight. Vid stream too ony unzipped auto on other end in most apps.

3. drums7890

drums7890 Newbie

Download handcent (it's free) and it'll handle your mms's way better. You get the option to resize and they don't show up as a slide show.

brawndo likes this.
  4. ebolamonkey3

ebolamonkey3 Android Enthusiast

+1. I love handcent :)

5. romar

romar Newbie

You don't need an app. If you long press the pic in the message a dialouge box opens giving you a bunch of choices, one of them is "View picture".

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews