• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

X getting official Froyo before Inc?

It appears the only thing that will work with those morons is to take the DroidX back, get an iPhone4 and deal with the AT&T network. I am seriously considering buying a dumb phone from Verizon to talk on and getting a real productivity tool that actually works, the iPhone4, for my mobile productivity device.

Jesus christ, dude! Every thread i go to contains your whining. Clearly posting all your garbage is not solving your problems. Move on. Get a life. Whatever. Just know that there is a life outside of your trash can.

Upvote 0
More likely reason is the DroidX has so many issues, it's needs help badly.

What issues are you talking about? Because i have the X and have no issues. Im pretty sure what you are talking about is the less then 1 percent of phones that have issues so if you hate it so bad go run and get an iphone that cant make a call since its so superior ha

Upvote 0
Well being that the Droid 2 is supposed to release with 2.2 and has the same Blur widgets or rumored to and it comes out next month. I think the X will get it around that time. Probably after the release of the Droid 2 so they can advertise it as the first phone released with 2.2

Yeah well other phones are already running froyo so i think they would just push it to say they can have the first 2 phones running official froyo. Just my 2 cents

Upvote 0
What issues are you talking about? Because i have the X and have no issues. Im pretty sure what you are talking about is the less then 1 percent of phones that have issues so if you hate it so bad go run and get an iphone that cant make a call since its so superior ha
I would say the Exchange issue is pretty major for Droid X's intended users.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones