• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help x going crazy!

Did you install the leaked 2.2 build by any chance?

Also, check this thread out, looks like the OP is facing similar issues with their X.

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-support-troubleshooting/145339-my-x-lost-its-mind.html

2.2 is not the cause of the issue.

I had to test a pair of headphones out about 2 days after I got my X. It did the SAME exact thing. I plugged them in, my phone called my grandparents, I cancelled the call and went to the FM radio app. Verified the headphones were working, then unplugged them....it called them AGAIN, so they called back and I had to explain to them that my new phone was acting up for some reason.

No clue what causes it, but it is a bug with the stock Droid X running no additional apps. No clue if 2.2 fixed it or not though, haven't tried yet.

Upvote 0
well I have been using the radio on my x since I got it about two weeks after its release date and this is the first problem I'm having....actually this is the first problem I have had with the x...its been amazing coming from a bb storm...and I actually laughed a lit calling my wife this sleeping beforemorning while she was still sleeping before work...although she wasn't too impressed being woken up 10 times from my possessed x!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones