1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

X-M Radio App

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by templatequeen, Jun 3, 2010.

1. templatequeen

templatequeen Lurker

May 31, 2010
    Anyone know if there is an App for this? I have looked and cant find one. I pay for the subscription for my car and thru my computer. Would I be able to log on to the website thru the Droid phone and listen that way?

I dont have the droid yet otherwise I would try it.

Advertisement

2. EvoFrick

EvoFrick Member

Jun 2, 2010
    I know Sirius sent me an email a week ago saying try the Sirius Droid app free 7 days.. They are the same company now correcT??

SIRIUS|XM on Android

3. Wooby

Wooby Member

May 31, 2010
    Rhode Island
    This reminds me to cancel my XM Radio in my car. Definitely not needed anymore.

4. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy Android Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2010
    I downloaded the free trial and it worked excellent. I won't replace my receiver as I listen to it a lot and don't want the phone's battery to die, plus I live in a rural area where there isn't always cell phone signal... but I might be willing to pay $3/month for this app. The only complain is it won't carry NFL games.

5. Arcolog2

Arcolog2 Newbie

Feb 17, 2010
    I bought the online listening package a while back to use my laptop in the garage to listen. This app will be sweet when I drive my penske truck across country!! Just installed, works well, but it cuts off for a second every now and then due to signal strength

6. fechina

fechina Newbie

Feb 21, 2010
    Thanks, I had been looking for this app!!!! Works Great on my new EVO!!!!