1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

X or Incredible or Wait for 2.2?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by debbieleepalmer, Jul 13, 2010.

1. debbieleepalmer

Jul 13, 2010
    :) Hi Everyone. I have the 1st Droid and have had nothing but problems with it since I purchased last November. 1st the phone putting people on hold if I tilted my head..and powering off constantly. I had to take the battery and and replace. Now, will not power up at all. They have now ordered my 4th one. My husband and I convinced the manager that if this one was no better they would give a free upgrade to either the Incredible or X. Which one should I get? Of course, I know they will probably start my 2 yr agreement over so nothing is REALLY free. If I am going to be stuck in another 2 yr agreement, I want to choose the right phone. Please help.

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    I've just handled the X for the first time this morning. It seems fine. I've owned the Incredible from April to June. For call quality? Motorola. I love the dinc, though.

Good luck!

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Android Expert

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :) I had the Moto Droid, Incredible and am now waiting on the X. I must say I really really liked the Incredible but the call quality and signal strength was an issue for me.

4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia
    Welcome to the Android Forums!