1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support X restarting

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dhollner, Jul 27, 2010.

1. dhollner

dhollner Lurker

Jul 16, 2010
    New Jersey
    Has anyone else experienced their DX restarting. I finally got it to stop so far after 2 hard resets. Verizon is sending me a new one.

Advertisement

2. Droidable

Droidable Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Its only done it 3 times in the last 5 days but it only takes about 10 seconds and im back on. hasnt really bothered me yet. that may change though if it keeps it up..

3. Gordz24

Gordz24 Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Mine started rebooting after day 1.. It got to the the point where it rebooted like 50 times in 2 days. I bitched and went and traded it for a new one. This one has been flawless for a week now.

4. dhollner

dhollner Lurker

Jul 16, 2010
    New Jersey
    I think that I have mine fixed. Did 2 restarts and an activation. Nothing since Saturday in the way of reboots. Verizon's replacement came today and it was a refurb. I sent it back and yelled at Verizon. They reset my 30 day worry free guarantee.

5. ekyle

ekyle Android Expert

Jan 5, 2010
    Male
    Software Engineer
    Central NY
    Mine just started doing this yesterday. Twice in the last 24 hours. I just did a PRL update to see if that does anything.

6. onesicktexan

onesicktexan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Global Repair Solutions
    TX
    I thought I was going crazy, good to know i'm not the only one with this reboot issue. Kinda weird...im having other problems as well....time to call verizon i guess.

7. ekyle

ekyle Android Expert

Jan 5, 2010
    Male
    Software Engineer
    Central NY
    They said they'd give me a replacement device if it continues but i don't want a refurb :(

8. dhollner

dhollner Lurker

Jul 16, 2010
    New Jersey
    watch out for the refurb. they sent me one. within the first 30 days it is supposed to be a new device and not a refurb.