• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help X10 Icons Help

Y

yenial

**Fixed, realised I had to press the bottom right icon to do this **

I've just got an X10 and I'm really confused as to how to move the icons. When I press the menu button and select an icon (I know to press and hold), the screen drops and my only option is to place the icon on the home screen. I don't want to do this, I want to move my icon from one screen to another but not the home and it won't let me do it!

For this you need to have at least android 2.3. Once on the app menu press the button on the bottom left corner that has an arrow pointing down and select Arrange Icons>Own order. Once you do this press the four little square button on the bottom right corner of the screen and the icons will start shaking, at this point you can tap and hold on the icons and move them around and sort them in whatever order you desire.

Reactions: yenial
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones