• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help X10 MediaScape Music Player

Hi

Like most folk I do use the X10 as an MP3 player and so have quite a music on the 16GB SDHC card. I use Media GO to transfer the music over. Trouble is the music player on the phone can't distinguish between discs.

So now when I play any music from a 2 CD Album it sorts it by track number and it plays Track 1 on CD1 then Track 1 on CD2 and so on till the end. This is really poor from SE considering their earlier WalkMan phones were excellant. Albums with only one CD play fine its just Albums that are more than one disc. Its a real pain in the ar5e man. Yeah I can create playlists to enable them to play in the correct order but a don't wanna do that for every 2 disc album I have on the phone.

The only other option would be to call them differently in the the Album name i.e. In Search Of Sunrise 6 CD1 and In Search Of Sunrise 6 CD2. Again another pain in the ar5e to sort out. Does the SE Music software sort CD No. then by Track No?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones