• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help X10 Mini Pro memory card problem

CharlieJ239

Lurker
Apr 10, 2012
Hello all!
I'm new to the whole Android forum, but I have a problem with my phone.
I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro and I decided 2GB Mem Card storage wasn't enough, so i went out and got an 8GB Mem Card, stuck both of them in the computer and transferred everything over from the 2GB to the 8GB and put the 8GB in to my phone, but now since i've done that, the phone freezes all the time, about 480 of my 500 songs refuse to play, all the pictures I take or download, will view for the first time then after that will just become corrupt, apps will just freeze, my messaging app will sometimes stop working (or freeze), and i'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem or a problem similar to this?

Any help would be very much appreciated. :)

Thanks. :)

I face the exact same issue and came here searching. X10 mini pro. switching from 2 to 8 gb. i tried formatting from phone, copying content etc. but to no vail.
Infact i kept a blank 8gb card (formatted within the phone) in the phone for a while. still it freezes and stuff.
Moreover the phone belongs to my wife... so i face more "difficulties"
please help my poor soul :p

EDIT: Found this Main: Problem using 8GB MICRO SDHC card with x10 mini pro
Apparently class 4 cards have an issue with the X10 mini pro.
class 2 or class 6 is OK. but not 4 :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones