1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support X10 password manager application question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hasim, Jul 13, 2010.

1. hasim

hasim Lurker
    None

Jul 13, 2010
    Hello everyone,

This is my first post in the forum. I recently acquired a Sony Xperia X10 (I am mentioning this to demonstrate my rudimentary ability to YES post in the correct forum).
    Before that one I had a Sony Xperia X1 (a pattern emerges maybe?) and I used ewallet on it. It was really helpful, really handy, really liked it REALLY does not work on X10 (duh) and I REALLY REALLY don't want to pay for the upgraded version if I can help it (that supposedly works with a free ewallet viewer from the market). However I have trouble finding an app that DOES work and lets me sync with my laptop. I tried the free trial of splash id - I may be doing something wrong but I cannot, for the life of me, sync with the X10 so purchasing that is out of the question.
    Any ideas/help?

Thank you,

Hasim.

Advertisement

2. yogeshjain

yogeshjain Lurker
    None

Oct 7, 2011
    hy ma phne has been lockd yar nd im trying for long tym thn tu its show me tht ur passwrd is wrong i dnt knw wat i shld do knw so plz help me na ....

3. Jake-SonyXperia

Jake-SonyXperia Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 27, 2011
    Have you tried using PC Companion to sync your handset to PC as this is the software required to achieve this task.

Xperia? X10 - PC Companion - Downloads - Mobile phones - Support - Sony Ericsson

4. Jake-SonyXperia

Jake-SonyXperia Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 27, 2011
    Try re installing the software on the handset to resolve this issue on the basis that the handset is an Android based device. Please use the software below,

Please ignore that it says Satio

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/sup...loads/subject/updateservice/satio?cc=gb&lc=en