• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RizXperia

May 28, 2010
31/05/10

Evening all,

Was wanting some help on a few things :

1. Is there a software update for the Sony Xperia X10 yet ? :rolleyes:

2. When i receive an email i go to open it and it can take up to a minute to open or i have to go to my next email and return to the previous one and it then appears ?? :mad:

3. Lastly , i tried sending a video clip through email on the X10 and it said its to big anyway around this ?? :thinking:

All help will be appreciated

Riz ;)

31/05/10

Evening all,

Was wanting some help on a few things :

1. Is there a software update for the Sony Xperia X10 yet ? :rolleyes:

2. When i receive an email i go to open it and it can take up to a minute to open or i have to go to my next email and return to the previous one and it then appears ?? :mad:

3. Lastly , i tried sending a video clip through email on the X10 and it said its to big anyway around this ?? :thinking:

All help will be appreciated

Riz ;)

Sadly, I can only help on your first query.

Yes, there is an update (actually 2 or 3) available but you may be restricted from getting those by your provider. For instance, I am not able to update my phone because Rogers isn't supporting any of the updates until the one that is coming in the fall (the one that will update to Android 2.1). Or the update(s) might not be available in your area yet. Hope this helps!

Also, why the double post for these questions?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones