• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help X10 Questions/Answers

Sorry Kamm. I call it as it is, and I just think that something that's being pitched as a flagship phone should have flagship features. Also, I remember what 16-bit color looked like, and as a graphic designer I can see the difference between that and 18 or 24-bit color.

Well I'm a graphic designer and I can't tell the difference, why not get an iphone that's what all us graphic monkeys have right?

Upvote 0
Has anyone had issues with linking their phone contacts with Facebook? I was able to link my contacts to Facebook, but X10 wasn't saving their Facebook profile pictures to the phone contacts. So now I'm still seeing the blue dummy pictures for each of my linked phone contacts.

Any pointers?

Search for "Facebook Sync" in the market. This should solve your picture problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones