• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help X10 SMS issues?? HELP!! :)

andione1983

Jun 25, 2010
Hi folks im new to this forum, and Android, am loving my new X10 slowliy learning all the features. and love it.
BUt just playing around with my text messages, and i cant for the life of me work out an easy way to add multiple contacts, i want to see a list and select the ones i want, not manually add each by entering part of the name if you know what i mean,
and
question 2, how can i view sent messages?

from what i can see Android can practically do anything, but its just rather complicated if youre a first timer.. but all the same its awesome.

1) im sure if you hit the "+" sign just at the side of where you normally enter names you should get a popup list of ya contacts.

2) no need to open sent messages or anything. android saves it like a thread. so say your friends "A" and your "B".. whenever you open a message from "A" it will display all messages between you and them!

hope it helpz!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones