• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

n3ll3

Lurker
Dec 7, 2010
Hey,
so i just upgrAaded my androind to 2.1 jst a few hours ago and now the functions are all running slow.....theres delay to open my text messages and other apps...even when i listen to the music you can hear the laggin without me even scrolling through the list......can anyone tell me if this will change ??

Hey,
so i just upgrAaded my androind to 2.1 jst a few hours ago and now the functions are all running slow.....theres delay to open my text messages and other apps...even when i listen to the music you can hear the laggin without me even scrolling through the list......can anyone tell me if this will change ??

Have you tried to remove the battery, wait for 30 seconds and then put the battery back in and reboot the phone?

This can help

Upvote 0
Hey,
How did you update it?Do you have a X10 a or X10i?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones