• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ketch2409

Lurker
Oct 23, 2010
Hi!

i run update from SE support page (they allways offer one!??), and frist time, it stoped at 66%...
second time it went down at 100%...

then, phone died...only green light and triangle on the screen!
tried with SE phone support in croatia (062/000-000), and they told me to download PC companion with IE (not firefox!!?) and then to try with option REPAIRE...
tryied REPAIRE for a few times but it also stops at some point...:mad:

i've tried taken it to service (not SE) and the guy said that it does the same to him...and, maybe, android 2.1 will fix the problme and resurect it:thinking:

so, I have to wait for Eclair...

handset is bought at T-mobile...

Hi!

i run update from SE support page (they allways offer one!??), :thinking:

Maybe it always offers a update because it has never installed in the first place. At the end of the update there is sometimes an instruction to reboot using a key combination at the start... can't remember what it is though.

I cant see how what browser you are using influences it because it does not use a browser to update.:thinking:

Upvote 0
is something wrong with your phone....even if you are not an expert, ..like me, you must be able to do the update using companion....i've done this with mine, and after that i spoke with Rosered here, i,ve redone the thing for several times...and works just fine with the "repair" option...anyway if they don't put your phone back online is something with the deveice, not ...you

respect!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones