• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Xblast not opening?

codyedmonson

Android Enthusiast
Sep 10, 2013
Texas
Okay so I installed xblast tool onto my device, I already have xposed and all that good stuff. Yes i did activate the module. The app simply wont open, I tap on it, it loads for a second then closes, no force close dialog, no this app is not responding, simply closes. Anybody have any idea as to why this app is closing?

Have you installed busybox yet if you have make dure its the latest version also. Just my opinion here i would wait on messing around with any Xposed modules only because if something goes wrong you cant flash the Uninstall zip file since we dont have a custom recovery. Just my opinion thow.

initialize the modules with a shell script located on the sdcard. that way if it breaks, you can simply remove the sdcard and reboot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones