• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

xda delepors website

hey i have been on the web site and from what i read ,the themes on there are for modded g1.you need to have root access to put them on your phone . i have the r30 on my g1 and on the fourm they have a way to revert to back to r29,r27 ect ,so you can get root access . alot of them uses jessefreaks modded program .i like some of the themes i see on there just have tryed or wanted to revert back and gain root access. but if you have a developer g1 or modded you should be able to put them on . here is a link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=442480 to the page that has info on the way to get root access and read it about a little way down it will tell you how if you want ot gain root and put them on there.i just have to get up the nerve to do it lol.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones