• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xiaomi Google Sync help

Jayfa

Lurker
Apr 20, 2012
Hey folks,

I have just gotten a Xiaomi Mi-one and it just won't sync contacts or the calendar with my google account.

I'm not sure of the problem exactly, but I know that my apps list does not show google contacts sync or google calendar sync.
I have added my google account, and it will sync with gmail, but it does not show sync contacts in the data & synchronization section. Also, the gmail account does not show as the default account.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? All I want is my contacts and calendar to work :(

Hey folks,

I have just gotten a Xiaomi Mi-one and it just won't sync contacts or the calendar with my google account.

I'm not sure of the problem exactly, but I know that my apps list does not show google contacts sync or google calendar sync.
I have added my google account, and it will sync with gmail, but it does not show sync contacts in the data & synchronization section. Also, the gmail account does not show as the default account.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? All I want is my contacts and calendar to work :(

I've tried looking it up, but it doesn't seem that your phone is a Google Experience phone, which means no syncing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones