1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root xionia backups location

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Anamacha, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Anamacha

Anamacha Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 13, 2011
    freelance Graphic Designer
    Austin, TX
    Where does Xionia Recovery CWMA 1.2518.4 put its backups?

Another thread suggested looking in /sdcard/clockworkmod/backups -- I looked there and there are some likely looking candidates, but they're not obviously what I'm looking for.

I want to install a new ROM soon (looking at Harmonia for extended app space and battery life, but am not sure yet), and want to make sure everything is backed up before I start. Already ran a full backup with Titanium.

Advertisement

2. mkbkr1

mkbkr1 Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 15, 2011
    Sunset, Louisiana
    Hate to tell you, but that is where they are. They are saved with a date and time stamp as the file name, something like 2011.08.04.18.55.46.

Anamacha likes this.
  3. Anamacha

Anamacha Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 13, 2011
    freelance Graphic Designer
    Austin, TX
    heh, no worries. I just wanted the confirmation so I knew I was doing the right thing, and not just guessing at it. Thanks!

4. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus
    None

May 13, 2011
    Laborer (all the dirty nasty work nobody else want
    Florida
    If you download ROM Manager v4.3.2.4 from the new market it will have ClockWorkMod 3.2.0.1 which is necessary to install the new Gingerbread ROMS(CM7-IHO).It also has the ability to rename your backups so you can make better sense of them. Just go to "Manage and restore backups" click on date stamp and a window pops up. Select rename.Warning!DO not try to install a ROM from ROM manager unless all that is necessary is to wipe cache partition and Dalvik cache. If you need to install the gapps as well it will not do this. Any further Questions regarding Recovery's,ROM's,backups and restoring need to be directed to the "All Things Root" subforum.

Tags: