• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Xperia mini pro - moving apps around easier?

Hi all,
First post but I have already found a lot of useful info on here.
I would like to know if there is any way to arrange the apps on my menu a bit easier. I know there is an option to 'arrange by' etc but I now have 7 pages of apps and want to move them around so they are easier to get to.

On my iPod touch I can connect it to my laptop and move the apps around in iTunes. Is there a similar way for the phone?
I find organising them by dragging to be a bit fiddly and I have sausage fingers on a 3" screen!

Thanks in advance.

Hello, i have a sony ericsson x10 mini pro (first generation) with adroid 2.1-update 1.
Can anyone help me with moving my apps to my sd-card? beacause i've downloaden several apps like, link2sd and Android Assistant, but they can't move my apps to my sd-card. I've also tried to root my phone but it didn't work out.
Does anyone know how to move my apps to my SD-card?
please help me :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones