• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help xperia mini pro picture problems

wboulton

Lurker
Feb 13, 2012
hello im new to this forum just got new xperia mini pro the probelom im having is when i take a photo and set it as wallpaper on the phone it wont fit the screen it magnifies to much so image is to large for what its supposed to be i have tried everything and have even been on sony erricson web site and have had no luck on how to resolve it could anybody help me with this please has im at my wits end ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, any advice very much appreciated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks

hi there,

i just tried it on mine, i took the photo, selected it from the sidebar and selected 'set as', the photo then appears with an orange box in the centre. is this what you get so far? after that you can 'drag' the corner of the orange box so that all the picture is selected and it should all be ok for your wallpaper.

let me know how you get on

Upvote 0
Basically go to the Market app on the phone, do a search for Crop wallpaper, when you find it click on the Install button. Once is installed open it from the App menu, you will see there all the pictures that you have on the phone, select the one you want to use as wallpaper, on the bottom left corner you will see a "Overall" button, click in it to have the whole picture instead of just part of it. Click on the Set as wallpaper button and done.

This might look like a lot but just do it step by step on your phone and I know you will be able to do it right away :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones