• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Xperia neo wifi problem

karndeep

Lurker
Dec 24, 2011
hi folks
Last week I bought xperia neo. I m facing problem with wifi connectivity. When ever I turned on wifi, it shows connected to router with good signal strength. When I tried to open any online app like youtube, facebook or even andriod market it shows no internet connection, though wifi logo still shows it is connected with execellent signal strength. Please provide solution for this problem.

hi folks
Last week I bought xperia neo. I m facing problem with wifi connectivity. When ever I turned on wifi, it shows connected to router with good signal strength. When I tried to open any online app like youtube, facebook or even andriod market it shows no internet connection, though wifi logo still shows it is connected with execellent signal strength. Please provide solution for this problem.

Actually the problem is when another laptops or ipads are connected to same wifi network, my phone doesn't work. In order to get it started i have to shut down every single device to get connected. After it is connected it works smoothly no matter what number of devices are connected to same network..

Regards karndeep

Upvote 0
So far the internet can be shared from the phone to the PC but there are no option to get the internet from the PC to the phone.

HOW ??

is anybody knows here WIFI TETHERING ??
its about a mobile becoming portable wifi hotspot..
my SONY XPERIA NEO L has wifi tethering but when i activate it and and other device connect to it , device gets signal but theres no internet connection eventhough my mobile has load..
pls help ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones