• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Xperia Play Broken

Hello,

My Xperia Play has been broken a while, At the start it started to slow down in performance and then shortly after the screen would only work for short periods of time. As this went on the period of time the screen would work decreased from about 30 seconds to not working at all now.

I have done the check of holding down the on button and search button to see if it is a hardware fault and the blue light flashed does this mean its a software fault?

I attempted to flash my phone today because I was reading it up and apparently this would resolve the issue but I couldn't because my phone doesn't display for me to turn on my USB Debugging setting.

Please help, I'm well educated in computers and will be able to follow hard instructions if someone explains how to fix this. I want to try and avoid using a shop but of course in worst case i will take it to a shop.

Please reply, and Thank you all.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones