1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Xperia play help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by breezytictac, Jun 7, 2011.

1. breezytictac

breezytictac Lurker
    None

Jun 7, 2011
    Okay, I have just recently got my xperia play and it is an R800i and being used in the U.S. and I have alot of questions about it.

First question: When I slide out the game pad, and the xperia play app loads, I only see 4 out of the 6 games. Crash bandicoot and tetris seem to not be there. how do I put them there.
    Second question: How do I download games for the xperia play? I mean games that involve using the gamepad (optimized for xperia play), such as asphalt 6: adrenaline and assasins creed. (BTW, I can't see these games in the get more games section of the xperia play app, HELP PLEASE WITH THIS ONE!)
    Third question: I am using an r800i in the U.S, is that going to interfere with any of my abilities to play games? I know I can't use 3g and I accept that downside; but are there any other downfalls to it?]

i put this in the wrong place and have no idea how to remove it :( sryyy!

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. I'm afraid I am unfamiliar with your device. I can guide you to an area that is set aside just for your xperia play. Here is a link to that area: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play - Android Forums
    If you follow that link and ask your question there. I'm certain that users of your device will be happy to assist you. I hope you enjoy the forums.

breezytictac likes this.