• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Xperia sp can't read ntfs memory card?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paragon.mounter&hl=de

57551d1373410761-expanding-memory-microsd-sd-adaptor-uploadfromtaptalk1373410758657.jpg

Upvote 0
Actually I doubt that's the case, I think needs root to use Linux's mount binary which only # an run. No app could even mount NTFS If the kernel didn't because the kernel sits in the middle of everything. Now u could try in command line: "busybox mount /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /sdcard" and this should get the job done if ur device supports it. But I doubt an app would include ".ko" files to be insmod'd for every device on every board type given that the ".ko" file is specific to ur phone and board type, maybe even kernel version but I haven't ran into that error when dealing with an building modules before. The Xperia Z is their flagship phone, of course it would support more than its redheaded little brother.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones