• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
well, thankfully we can root so i can keep my fontset

just a case of waiting for UK firmware lol

will query the rooting you did though, is it easily reversible ??

The SuperOneClick.exe that I used from X10iUser's link has the following options - Root/Shell Root/Unroot/Allow Non Market Apps/Donate

So I would assume the answer is yes, you can unroot.

And I have already changed my font !

Cheers

Upvote 0
No, you don't know it. Stop acting like you know anything - you don't unless you can check it in Emma.

A screenshot doesn't mean jacksh!t, there could be 10 new version since then - my point was to confirm that it is indeed the current latest one that's being rolled out.

Wow bite my head off :eek:

Why would SE release it, then release a new version right after it (rhetorical)

You pointed something out, I told you that we could see that (jokingly), then you bite my head off? The X10 community all respect one another, and behaviour like yours isn't tolerated on any part of the forum. Please try to show some respect. I'm just saying, because people will start hating you.

Nonetheless, if I sounded disrespectful towards you, I apologise, I didn't intend to.

Upvote 0
Here's a few of mine, still a work in progress...

o8d2.jpg
1z6bcpu.jpg

2i9kq6w.jpg
14li0p.jpg

2wgi1dg.jpg
easdax.jpg

Hi, what theme are you using?

Cheers and thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones