1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Xperia Z1 vs Samsung 5 vs Huawei P7

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by joc1811, Sep 26, 2014.

1. joc1811

joc1811 Lurker

Hi to the android world, I have a Xperia SL right now but Im willing to change it because my contract is due. I live in Guatemala and the prices are a little bit different but I want your opinion on which phone is a better deal.

The prices are:

Sony Xperia Z1 $415
    Samsung S5 $465
    Samsung S5 mini $205
    Lg g2 $440
    Huawei P7 $205

I really like the Sony but is a little bit expensive and I dont like the fact that the 20m camera is unable to shot 16:9. Also for the price and the specs the P7 looks like great deal but I have no knowledge of the brand.

Any help will help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. joc1811

joc1811 Lurker

Any help?

3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

The best bang for buck would be dependent on your type of usage. For example, I had a similar choice of Note 3, S5, Note 2 + Tab 3, and iPhone5S last April, all for the same price. I took the Note 2 despite being the oldest of all the choices because not only did it come with a tab, so far the specs have been more than enough for my needs.

Unless you plan to game a lot on the phones, or you need the camera, spending for either the Z1, S5, or G2 may not be worth it. However that would depend on whether the S5mini or the p7 can satisfy your needs.

Personally I'd go either Z1 or S5 among your choices.