1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Xposed Framework + VirtualSensor for VR games/apps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by daffyducknj, Dec 27, 2016.

1. daffyducknj

daffyducknj Android Enthusiast

First of all, has anyone tried using Xposed Framework for the G Stylo? I have the VM version, rooted and locked down at 5.1.1.

If Xposed works for you, has anyone tried using the VirtualSensor module? I received a Cynoculars VR unit as a Christmas gift. So far, I can only view videos that are created in a stereoscopic format. I can't do anything else with it. None of the VR apps work because of the lack of a hardware gyroscope built into the phone.

Any ideas? I'd hate to have to ask my brother to return the thing for a refund, though I'd probably keep it anyway for stereoscopic VR/3D. The included Bluetooth controller may be useful for other games and apps.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bkttk2

bkttk2 Android Enthusiast

I use the VirtualSensor xposed module. May not work for all VR apps, but I think it does the job. I'd use the module and keep the gift. [emoji4]

#2 bkttk2, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    daffyducknj likes this.
  3. daffyducknj

daffyducknj Android Enthusiast

Yeah, I got it to work. I even got Cardboard to work with my phone! That's great, as many mobile web sites that have Cardboard VR support will run through my unit. The Bluetooth controller does work with some non VR/3D games. Not bad for $19. :)

bkttk2 likes this.

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews