• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Xposed on Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

VMuser

Oct 7, 2011
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. Great phone, battery lasts me the entire day, etc, etc. I recently installed Exposed and I would like to be able to configured the following 3 items:

1- Camera on lockscreen: I am using the pattern unlock (and I want to continue using this type of security) I want to be able to snap pictures without having to unlock the phone and navigate to the camera.
2- Black (or independently colored ) notification bar on Home screen.
3- Dialpad tones back to normal tones

I have the following Exposed modules installed:

- Enable Camera on Lockscreen (1.0)
- Maximize widgets (1.2.2)
- Notification Mod (1.2)
- ReGXM Ex (1.2.3)
- Samsung Multiple widgets (1.2)
- Wanam Xposed (3.2.3)

I have researched MohammadAG's work on enabling the camera, and it seems that putting the camera on the lockscreen is possible, but I simply have not been able to do it. If anyone knows how to do this, please help me with a step by step reply.

I have also changed many of Wanam settings, but I cannot figure out how to change the notification bar color in my home screen.

Thx

RM

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones