1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

xtremeguard, skinomi, zagg complete shield?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by balefire, Jul 19, 2014.

1. balefire

balefire Newbie

xtremeguard and skinomi have release a full body shield but no complete shield which covers the sides.
    zagg has only released their screen protector.
    has anyone found a complete shield protector that covers the sides?
    and is the glass screen protector worth it?

2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER CHANGED FROM AF ADDICT MIKESTONY

I had one of those full body protectors a long time ago on my Samsung Omnia. To be honest it's more hassle than its worth, and around the corners they are constantly lifting. This phone lends itself to a back and front protector, but the sides would just be a hassle IMO. You would be better off getting a screen protector and a thin case.

jetsfan2014 likes this.
  3. Oridus

Oridus Android Enthusiast

I personally use a quick circle case + bodygaurdz pure glass screen protector. Bodygaurdz = only screen protection i'll ever use in the foreseeable future...

4. jetsfan2014

jetsfan2014 Newbie

Love the ZAGG glass shield protector so far.

5. AntimonyER

AntimonyER CHANGED FROM AF ADDICT MIKESTONY

Zagg has always been my favorite, but on a tight budget lately, so I tried tech armor, only about 1/3 the cost. Might grab one during their next 50 percent off Sale though.

jetsfan2014 likes this.
  6. dubie7006

dubie7006 Well-Known Member

Not sure exactly what these products are but I'm using a Spigen Slim Armor case and getting my Glas.tr Nano screen protector in the mail today. The case has all-around coverage similar to Otterbox but at a cheaper price. It has worked great so far.

7. mched

mched Well-Known Member

One of the best screen protectors I've ever used!!

8. jetsfan2014

jetsfan2014 Newbie

Agreed. Have had one on my last 3 phones.

9. legalkill

legalkill Android Enthusiast

LG G3 Forum

The LG G3 release date was June 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2/3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

June 2014
Release Date
Reviews