• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Yahoo email issues with Sprint HTC EVO

carcnz

Lurker
Sep 28, 2010
:thinking: I have an HTC EVO that I have had since June 2010. I am currently having issues w/ Yahoo email not downloading since Sept 24th. I have deleted this yahoo acct on my phone and re-created/ shut off & re-started my phone/ downloaded all Sprint software updates available - all to no avail.
Can somebody PLEASE help me with this?

:thinking: I have an HTC EVO that I have had since June 2010. I am currently having issues w/ Yahoo email not downloading since Sept 24th. I have deleted this yahoo acct on my phone and re-created/ shut off & re-started my phone/ downloaded all Sprint software updates available - all to no avail.
Can somebody PLEASE help me with this?

What I had to do at my end, I had the same problem so I save all my contacts, and clean my phone, (factory default) and now it works again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones